Sunday, May 29, 2011

Kusha - anyone see that I'm waiting for you

You are my most bitter wait
happy with me and fear the future
you say you are a favorite of dust floated
occasionally mischievous cry my eyes I 'd rather not
I love you like a dust
you really disappeared in the wind
rare to see me but leave my hands diarrhea
let the tears flow down the sand like
You are my most painful Why you never give up choice
sea rover
Nanfennanshe
you so you always back pockets full of sand to see me but I rarely leave
I
Let the hands of the crash off the sand as the wind
tears to the eyes of the sand falls
sad to see I'm waiting for anyone you
wind to the sand is deposited on the psychological
Who can erase the traces of
not to sand through the wind and all the memories
anyone know what I think you wind to the sand jis
crying
Is the long predicted Separation
(music)
you are my most bitter wait
joy and fear the future I love you say you are
a dust
occasionally floated into my eyes mischievous
would rather not let me cry I love you
you really disappeared in the wind like dust to the wind
sad eyes fell on the sand to see I'm waiting for anyone
you < br> wind of sand deposited on the psychological
who are not traces of rubbing sand
wind to pass through all of the memories
anyone know what I think the wind to you
Sand jis crying
Is long predicted the separation

No comments:

Post a Comment